As Soon As and No Sooner Than Did in Urdu examples sentences of daily use for practice. As soon as in Urdu, No sooner than did in Urdu, English Grammar Lessons in Urdu, English Grammar PDF, English Grammar in Urdu
(a)As soon as
(b)No Sooner Did—Than
اس فقرو ں کو غور سے پڑھیں، اس فقرے کو دو طریقے سے پڑھا جا سکتا ہے۔
جونہی اس نے سپاہی کو دیکھا وہ بھاگ گیا۔ ..1
(1) As soon as he saw the policeman, he ran away.
(2) No sooner did he saw the policeman than he ran away.
(1) as soon as is not followed by ‘did’ or ‘than’.
(2) No sooner is always followed by ‘did’ and ‘than’. ‘Did’ is always followed by first form of the verb.
(3) No Sooner can also be followed by ‘had’ and ‘than’. ‘Had’ is always followed by third form of the verb.
No sooner had he seen the policeman than he ran away.