80 English Sentences to Speak English at Airport with Urdu Translation. Excuse me! From where to catch flight to Dubai? Zara sunie!Bangkok ki flight kahan se pakarni ha? زرا سنیے!بینگکوک کی فلائٹ کہاں سے پکڑنی ہے؟ Have you...
Category - Spoken English
Spoken English Sentences for Daily Use for Speaking Practice in Urdu. Speaking English Practice in Urdu Translation for daily use in Urdu and Hindi. People have always been trying to learn English through the easiest way possible but it takes time to find one. Worry not dear learners, we have brought the easiest way to learn spoken English through Urdu. These Spoken English Sentences are based on different topics and are full of vocabulary with Urdu meanings which help learners learn English more conveniently.
We have a huge list of Spoken English Sentences with Urdu Translation for Speaking English Practice in Urdu.
- Sentences Used in Kitchen with Urdu and Hindi Translation
- Chatting Sentences in Urdu and Hindi for Daily Use
- English Sentences to Talk About Sleep with Urdu and Hindi Translation
- Kids and Parents English Sentences Conversation in Urdu
- 50 English Sentences to Use in Anger with Urdu Translation
- 65 Personality Development Sentences with Urdu Translation
- Phone Conversation Sentences in English with Urdu
- English Sentences for Daily Use in Office with Urdu
- Sentences to Speak English at Home with Children in Urdu
- 100 English Sentences for Parents to Speak with Kids in Urdu